Oct 17, 2008

:happysad:


:happysad:, originally uploaded by jwlphotography.

Kayla had her picture taken by LIFETOUCH studios a few weeks back at her preschool. I love the expression on her face. I can only imagine what the photographer was trying to do to get her to smile. You'd figure she'd be used to a camera by now.

In other news, we are FINALLY moving! We signed our escrow papers yesterday afternoon and the keys should be in our hands by next Tuesday. I am so excited, and I'm sure the kids are gonna love running around the new house.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! What a difference! :) Though the happy Kayla makes me smile, the not-so-happy one is super cute too! :) It's pretty ironic that she looks so camera shy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO awesome! congrats in finishing up with the escrow part. buying a house seems to take FOREVER!!! and i remember signing forms as thick as a dictionary. OY!

    anyways, just stopping by to see what you've been up to.

    a bunch of photogs are getting together this 30th for dinner to just hang out and talk shop. i'd love for you to come out if you're free.

    //ed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ed! I'm already on the list bro, under JasonL. See you on the 30th!

    ReplyDelete